|Date :||March 2007|
ReconlogInGameAdmin is for Admins of GhostRecon servers that run Reconlog.
It provides an ingame interface to the player list, as you would get if you used the HTTP playerlist.
- Access the playerlist from within ghostrecon without having to Alt-Tab out of the game.
- Provides all the capabilities of the Flash Player List accessed via HTTP.
- Configure up to 10 servers that you can select at the touch of a key.
- Runs automatically when ghostrecon is launched. And terminates when you close the game.
- Fully compatable with XFire In Game Chat.
System Requirements :
- Operating System : XP / Win2k3 / Win2000
- GhostRecon V1.4
Close GhostRecon if running.
Place DINPUT8.DLL and RLServers.cfg in the GhostRecon program folder.
Edit the RLServers.cfg file and set the server details of which you have access to.
Then play ghostrecon and use [HOME] key to show/hide the interface.
(To Uninstall just delete those two files)
To activate the interface from within the game press the [HOME] key. To deactivate it press the [HOME] key again.
Only works on servers using ReconLog that features the Flash Player List.