Terms and conditions of using the GoCoding.Com Website.
Author : Ritey / Date : 2005-02-16 16:57
2. Objectionable Information and Materials
When accessing or making use of any service provided on the Web pages of this Site you may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site; post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through our Web pages for commercial purposes (other than expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through our Web pages which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder, or upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of our Web pages themselves or derivative works with respect thereto, except where expressly permitted in writing.
When submitting/editing projects to this Site you will be abiding by the GC Project Terms & Conditions.
4. Links with Other Websites
5. Changes to this statement
Changes may be made to this statement from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this statement either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the Site, and/or by a message being sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is contained in your user settings.
6. Disclaimer of Liability
For documents available from this Site, this Site does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.
7. Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or this web site, please feel free to contact the Editor.