Message From Author :
I've designed several projects using C/C++ and when I've finished them I always found it a pain to design the site for hosting the project. I then found that SourceForge.Net did just that and was impressed by their way of doing things, but I did find it too complex for my needs. I needed a simpler solution. And a solution that would be compatible with my web site portal LDU.
GC Project's is an PDU plugin designed to make hosting projects on the web quick and easy with a standard layout for each project. So you can concentrate on the coding instead of Web Site Designing.
- Get your projects on the web, quickly and easy.
- Create download releases for your project and you will have a full history of them.
- Customize the information page of your project with html.
- Let uses view release notes / change logs for your project downloads.
- Display a screenshot that is automatically thumb nailed.
- Screenshots and downloads are mapped to your Personal File Space.
- There is a project approval system, so you know your project is in the company of other bona-fida projects.
- You can make your Projects (or downloads for them) public or private.
About GC Projects